Receive 20% off your next order using code ‘Kalchi’
● 1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
● 1/8 cup oil
● 1/8 cup water
● 4 boiled mashed potatoes
● 1/2 jar of Kalchi Chettinad Chicken Spread
● Salt to taste
● Mix flour, water, oil, and salt to make dough.
● It should not be very soft. Leave aside for 15 minutes.
● Roll small balls of the dough like chapati. Cut each in two parts (like semi-circle), then take one semi circle and fold it in the shape of a cone. Use water while doing so.
● Heat two tsp oil and add boiled potatoes and .Cover on low flame for 2 minutes.
● Add Kalchi Chettinad Chicken Spread, mix well and toss for 2 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
● Stuff the mixture of potatoes and the Kalchi Spread in that cone and seal it by taking a drop of water on your finger.
● Heat oil and fry.
● Serve hot with a dip of your choice (optional).